An aesthetically beautiful razor that not only adds a degree of elegance to your morning routine but is also more economical than modern cartridge razors in the long run.
- A hand made double edged safety razor,
- 5 x Feather razor blades.
How to use a double edged safety razor
It really could not be simpler:
- Unscrew the head of the razor and insert a blade,
- Warm the blade by rinsing it under hot water,
- Hold the razor to your face at an angle of between 30 to 45 degrees,
- Allow the weight of the razor to 'power' the shaving, using short strokes in the direction of hair growth (do not try to pull the razor),
- When the razor blade becomes blunt it will 'hang' on the stubble, rotate the razor or change the blade.
General shaving tips
- Shower or bathe before shaving, or warm the face with a hot flannel,
- Use plenty of hot water and shave in a warm environment,
- Use a quality shaving brush with good shaving soap,
- Brush in a circular motion to lift the beard,
- Shave with the beard, never against the grain,
- Rinse the blade frequently in hot water.
- Rinse face well with cool water and gently pat dry,
- After shaving use a moisturiser such as Norse liquid moisturiser,
- Avoid applying alcohol-based products to the face after shaving.
We are currently offering local delivery on all purchases over £10.00.
Local delivery areas: Scarborough, Filey and the surrounding areas, at our discretion, please ask for further details.
Delivery times: 9:00am - 9:00pm. Although the majority of deliveries are completed before 6pm it might take longer due to unforeseen traffic or delays.
Delivery charges apply if using postal service: Standard postage £5.95 on all orders under £40.00.
Norse Double Edges Safety Razor
Refunds and returns will not be offered unless the item is faulty. The buyer has seven days to inform gekoglass of any fault with an item.
Buyers are responsible for any incurred costs of returns.